Thursday 25 October 2012

Life update + EXCITEMENT OMG

Ah, been a while since I updated something positive, hasn't it?

Well, I can begin to say things are going forward technically. I still have my ups and downs when it comes to my mood, but nothing I can't handle, really. 
I've gotten a job. Yeah, currently I work as a volunteer at an animal shelter. It's nice there, I like the animals, but I am not too sure about the hygene. The fruit they give the monkeys, emus and other animals are literally rotten. They just cut off the moldy parts and then feed it to the animals.
Not very hygenic at all, and it annoys me. Also, though I like it there at some aspects, I still have this really strong feeling in my gut as if I don't really belong there. You know what I mean? Like I'm a misfitted piece of a puzzle.

Still, work means I'm getting out and that is definitaly positive. Also, I've gotten more interested in acting and singing. Pff I've spent at least two weeks learning songs and at singing, mom must be going mad soon. I still don't like my voice, though. 
Oh, and gonna start learning musical chords and start playing the piano. I have an electric piano in my living room, so this ought to be interesting~ ; v ;

Mom's been spoiling me too. She's spammed me with pokemon cards and figures, shirts and now we're waiting for some bow-ties, ties and vests that she's bought. Dunno what's gotten into her. In one moment she's all happy and spams me with stuff I want, in the next she's shouting at me because I made a joke.
Pff she's weird.

My writers inspiration is coming back as well, which is nice. I can thank Fia for that, it came back after we started to RP with our UTAUs, Yone and KIDNEY. Now we're doing a Hungary X Prussia RP as well, which has gotten me really pumped about writing. Ughughu. QvQ

Gonna color my hair this weekend, though it wont be any different. The red color in my hair is fading to pumpkin orange, and I don't like it. So I'm waiting for red hair dye cream, which will probably come tomorrow while I'm in London.

LONDON. FOR MCM EXPO. Am I excited? YES!!! AJSHJDKGS
I sure hope Kerrie can come, though. Or else I'll be going alone, which will be awkward. But omg I am really excited to meet Fia, Mica, Cim and Taschja! I've spent a lot of time the past month(s) talking with Fia and I look SO MUCH FORWARD TO THIS UGHUGH. and Jess, oh gosh I get to meet Jess! AHHHH!!! ;; v ;;

I am currently in a state of being UNCONTROLLABLY EXCITED AKHSJDL.

1 comment: