Friday 29 June 2012

Finally!

Life feels pretty good at the moment, summer is here, I have figured out what I want to do with my art, I am becoming more social and taking risks I usually would be too scared to take.... Oh, and of course, the time for England is closing by real fast. Got a phone call from mom earlier, she was all "I'm in the house now, the contract has been sign and we have a key!". So we now have a house in Peterborough.

These feels, I can't possible contain them all.

My hair will be cut and dyed on Monday, after that I hope I can take a fairly okay picture of me which I can add in an application. Ugh, I hate having photos of me taken, I'm not photogenic at ALL. Not to mention how awkwardly bad skin I have. Bla-bla-bla, girl problems, I know.

Just now I got this really strong urge to cosplay something. Of course, because of my luck, I don't own any cosplay at all. I wanna cosplay and make a little video with someone. ; A ;

Other than that, it feels like my writing is going somewhere as well. Lately I've been on a roll when it comes to Lord of the Rings, so I re-wrote my OC Tuluwen's story. I'm really happy with it so far, as I feel like I managed to deepen my way of writing in a direction I feel comfortable with.

Last weekend I was also at Desucon, and boy did I have a great time! My next convention will hopefully be London MCM Expo in October, and I hope I will be able to go to NärCon in Sweden next year. C:
I WANT TO COSPLAY AT THE NEXT CON DAMNIT.

- Ai

No comments:

Post a Comment