Sunday 10 June 2012

So many thoughts, so little time. >u>

I AM DRAWING AGAIN. *shot*  No really, I am trying to practice a new style. It's difficult, but at last I think I know where I wanna go with my art. Also I want a new chibi style. The one I have now reminds too much of the style a previous friend has, so I want to change it. However, it's very hard. I don't know how I want it. D:

Also, Desucon is closing by and I am really psyched for it. I look so much forward to it! There are so many people I miss from Banzaicon whom I'll meet again, and I look so much forward to hang out with my girlfriend. <3
Unfortunately, for this con I'm broke as fuck. I will barely have enough money for food... |D

Lately I have found myself growing tired of cartoons and anime. It's strange, as it feels like I am changing for something that's not the "me" I am used to know. I've given a lot more thought into voice acting and acting in general, and it's something I am seriously considering. I have also given a lot of thought to who I want to be, and how I want to approach that change. I need to change. I want to be more secure in myself and what I do, and I want to be proud of who I am.

Past is past, I have to kick my ass in motion and get over it.

I noticed how conventions actually helps me in the progress of getting more social. Usually I don't like being the odd man out, after a hard past from school, but after Banzaicon I discovered how much nicer it is to just be myself and have fun. Gradually I am changing back to the "me" I was in 8th grade, when I dared to be different from everyone else.

As for the acting and all, I remember how much I loved it when I was in elementary school. We didn't have many plays, but I enjoyed that bump in the bottom of your gut when you're about to enter stage. I enjoyed it so much, I usually memorized the whole script. Hopefully I will be able to change so much, I actually dare to take acting classes when I move to England. That will be my main goal for now.

Other than that, I have been thinking about other things. More serious matters about myself. Don't worry, it's not anything depressing or anything, but lately I have found myself wondering "just what am I? What is my identity?". Giving it a serious thought, I still hasn't gotten to an answer yet. But I know with myself that I'm not a feminine type of character. Whenever I wear something girly, I feel... wrong in a way. I can't do it anymore. I want to be more feminine in a way, but I have realized that's mostly because I am still scared to be too different. It's not "me" to be very girly, but we'll see. I'll give it a try, though for now I feel more and more like a guy. >u>

No comments:

Post a Comment